The Game of Thrones Tour of Northern Ireland
Some of the most iconic images of HBO’s award-winning series “Game of Thrones” have been shot in Northern Ireland. Join us on a journey that transcends worlds and time as we bring you through the lands of Game of Thrones. This 8 Day/7 Night Game of Thrones tour is not your average self-drive tour of Ireland. It will begin in Dublin, take you north to Belfast, through the Antrim Coast to Derry, and then back down to Dublin for your final night. See below for more itinerary details and inclusions.
Starts at $999.00 per person!
Game of Thrones Tour Inclusions
- Accommodations – Premiere 3* City-Center Hotels
- 1 Night Dublin
- 3 Nights Belfast
- 2 Nights Derry
- 1 Night Dublin
- All accommodation taxes/fees
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- 5 Days Economy Manual Rental Car
- Car rental includes all compulsory insurance: Collision Damage Waiver insurance (CDW with a deductible), theft protection insurance (TP), VAT sales tax, unlimited free mileage, third party liability insurance, Airport Surcharge, and a free road map of Ireland. Upgrade to 6 day car rental for extra touring on day 7 for $40pp*.
- Day Tours and Attractions
- Guinness Storehouse OR Jameson Distillery Entrance
- Entrance to Castle Ward Grounds (Once inside the Castle Ward grounds, be sure to follow the signs for Winterfell Tours. You can enhance your Game of Thrones experience by booking a number of extra activities on the castle grounds.)
- Belfast Hop-On/Hop-Off City Tour
- Entrance to the Titanic Belfast Museum
- Derry Walking Tour
- Suggested Filming Locations to Visit
- Tollymore Forest Park
- Inch Abbey
- Cushendon Caves
- Murlough Bay
- Ballintoy Harbor
- Dunluce Castle
- The Dark Hedges
- Downhill Strand
- Other Inclusions
- Game of Thrones Location Guide (online references & addresses provided)
- Pre-booking of additional attractions and walking/guided tours offered
- 50% off☘ Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
- Traveler Hotline available 24/7
Ask your travel specialist today about upgrading your car, adding castle stays and/or extending your trip.
Game of Thrones Tour Itinerary
Game of Thrones Tour Pricing
Mid Season / March, April, Sept, & Oct: $1069 pp
High Season / May, June, July, & Aug: $1129 pp
Terms: Rates based on two people sharing a manual/economy car and double/twin occupancy. Prices are based on current rates and exchange rates and not guaranteed until the required per person deposit or payment has been received. Expedited Fee of $15 per person applies for reservations booked within 3 weeks of departure. Mid-December through the first week of January is considered High Season and above posted rates do not apply. Accommodations, day tours, and attractions are subject to availability and may be substituted for accommodations of similar quality and location.
☘Half-price MiFi rental valid only on daily rental rate for one device per reservation, not including shipping, for up to 14 days. Maximum value of $4.97 per day. Minimum trip length of 4 nights to be eligible for rebate. One rebate valid per reservation, valid for new reservations only. Once your trip is complete and device returned you may redeem your MiFi rebate. To receive your rebate simply forward your invoice with the cost breakdown and amount paid clearly visible to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tenon Tours: MiFi Rebate, 301 North Ave, 2nd Flr, Wakefield, MA 01880 within 14 days of tour package end date. Rebates sent prior to tour package arrival date or later than 14 days after end date will not be accepted. Rebate amount will be issued in $USD via check 2-4 weeks after rebate is received and approved.
THIS TOUR IS INDEPENDENTLY OPERATED BY TENON TOURS. IT IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED WITH HBO OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ‘GAME OF THRONES’