Go-As-You-Please & Custom Ireland Self-Drive
The Go-As-You-Please Tour Includes:
- Go-As-You-Please B&B Vouchers for your desired trip length
- Includes B&B online web guide with over 1,100 B&Bs to choose from
- Online pre-booking available prior to travel or “go-as-you-please” when you arrive
- Overnight stays in the locations of your choice
- All accommodation taxes/fees
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Rental car with available pick-up/drop-off at Dublin or Shannon airport and most city-centers. Choose from 5 different car sizes (manual and automatic), from economy to mini-bus
- Car rental includes all compulsory insurance: Collision Damage Waiver insurance (CDW with a deductible), theft protection insurance (TP), VAT sales tax, unlimited free mileage, third party liability insurance, Airport Surcharge, and a free road map of Ireland
- 10% Guinness Storehouse Discount Pass
- 50% off* Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
- Suggested self-drive itineraries (5, 7, 10 and 14 nights) to guide you through your journey
- Listing of available attractions and walking/guided tours
- Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- Airfare available from most US departure cities (not included in base land prices, will be quoted at current rates)
Upgrade and Customize your Self-drive tour!
- Customized arrival dates and arrival & departure airports
- Add additional nights (accommodations & car)
- Enjoy more B&B stays
- Upgrade to a Hotel
- Explore in the middle of the action in Dublin City-Center Hotels
- Stay in an Irish Castle, near a castle, or in a pristine Irish Manor Home
- All custom requests welcomed!
- Economy, Intermediate or Full-size cars
- Need more space? Vans, SUV’s and Luxury options available
- Manual or Automatic Transmission
- Dublin city-center to airport shuttles, one-way or round-trip
Rates based on two people sharing a manual/economy car and double/twin ensuite (private bathroom) occupancy. Listed prices based on arrival dates in November, December, January, February and may vary for holiday weeks and special events. Rates include all processing/shipping fees. Requests received within 30 days of travel will require a $50 non-refundable deposit to begin any itinerary planning or to receive a quote. This deposit will be credited to your balance due upon booking and locking in the quote provided. Expedited Fee of $15 per person applies for reservations booked within 3 weeks of departure. See Customer Promise.
**Mid-December through the first week of January is considered High Season and above posted rates do not apply.
Unused B&B vouchers will be refunded less a $15 administration fee per voucher. Unused vouchers must be returned to Tenon Tours no later than 30 days following your return date. Contact us for more information and rates.
Your Tenon Tours package comes with 3* vouchers standard. Your vouchers will be accepted at all 3* and “Approved” level B&B properties. Regardless of what level vouchers you have, you can book and stay at any property. For 4* and 5* properties there will be a small surcharge paid on location when you check-in. You may also ask your Tenon Tours representative to quote 4* or 5* properties initially. Tenon Tours will not issue refunds if you choose to stay in a level that is lower than what you purchased.
*Half-price MiFi rental valid only on daily rental rate for one device per reservation, not including shipping, for up to 14 days. Maximum value of $4.97 per day. Minimum trip length of 4 nights to be eligible for rebate. One rebate valid per reservation, valid for new reservations only. Once your trip is complete and device returned you may redeem your MiFi rebate. To receive your rebate simply forward your invoice with the cost breakdown and amount paid clearly visible to email@example.com or Tenon Tours: MiFi Rebate, 301 North Ave, 2nd Flr, Wakefield, MA 01880 within 14 days of tour package end date. Rebates sent prior to tour package arrival date or later than 14 days after end date will not be accepted. Rebate amount will be issued in $USD via check 2-4 weeks after rebate is received and approved.5 Tenon Tours