Are you looking to add an element of luxury to your Ireland vacation?
Experience your best vacation with your very own chauffeur tours of Ireland.
Out of all our Ireland trip types, our chauffeur tours offer you freedom and a touch of luxury. You’ll be able to enjoy the sights and attractions of Ireland and, as a bonus, your driver will be able to give you knowledgeable tips and insight into the places you drive through!
Download our free private driver guide for ideas of what to expect, how to tip and more!
GET MY FREE PRIVATE DRIVER GUIDE
What’s included in my chauffeur tour of Ireland?
Tenon Tours provides you with a rental car for your self-drive tour, as well as accommodations, daily itinerary, breakfast and more.
- Overnight stays in the locations of your choice
- Choose your flexibility: Go-As-You-Please with B&B vouchers or plan a daily itinerary
- Accommodations for your desired trip length in B&B’s, Hotels, Manor Homes and/or Castles.
- Chauffeur Driver Guide hire for the duration of your trip, or just a portion of the time.
- Vehicle large enough for your group and luggage, fuel, tolls and driver meals/accommodations.
- All accommodation taxes/fees
- Breakfast included every morning
- Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- By-Your-Side Service℠ which includes:
- Tenon Tours Travel App
- Future Travel & Loyalty Discounts
- On the go Tours & Attraction Credit
- Travel Gift
- Flight Assistance
- Concierge Service & Much More!
What type of vehicle will I get?
Your chauffeur company and driver will be selected at the discretion of Tenon Tours, based on availability. Vehicle types may differ from partner to partner, but as a guideline the vehicles can include these luxury options:
Suggested Itineraries for your chauffeur tour of Ireland
Our suggested itineraries serve to help you start thinking about places you may want to see (or not see) during your trip to Ireland as well as how much time you want to spend in each location. Use these suggestions as guidelines – your trip will be 100% customizable!
- Highlights – The perfect itinerary for those looking to cross some of the most popular Ireland attractions off your bucket list in just a few days.
- Northern Welcome – Looking to spend the majority of your time exploring Northern Ireland? This itinerary will take you to all the highlights with a final stop in Co. Clare.
- Ancient East – History buffs will love uncovering the 5,000 years of history in Ireland’s Ancient East.
- Wonderful West – Make your way through the western coast of Ireland with stops at Galway, Aran Islands and more.
- Southern Taste – Take your time traveling along the southern coast of Ireland starting with Guinness Storehouse in Dublin and ending at the famous Cliffs of Moher.
- Northern Loop – Make your way through Northern Ireland before venturing into the Republic of Ireland to Co. Clare.
- Wild Western Coast – An expansion of our 5-night Wonderful West itinerary with an added one-night stop in Dublin.
- Best of Ireland – Exactly as it sounds. Spend ten nights circling Ireland with stops at all the big attractions along the way.
- Magical North – Witness the magic of Northern Ireland as you travel through these highlighted locations.
- Ireland Voyager – Feeling adventurous? Circle the entire island with major stops in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
- North Adventure – Circle the north with your first and final nights in Dublin.
- Full Circle – Travel the entire coast at your own pace with stops at our suggested locations.
- Perfect North – Spend more time exploring each city, getting to know the locals and the culture.
- Southern Splendor – Explore Ireland’s countryside with this two-week long adventure.
Planning your chauffeur tour of Ireland
The possibilities are endless. Whether you’re a bookworm, film fanatic or Game of Thrones fan, we can tailor your trip to show you locations that you care about. Let us assist you with planning your dream vacation to Ireland!