- 7 nights in Premiere city-center hotels
- Pre/Post nights available
- Superior & Luxury Hotel upgrades available
- Castle stay option available on the last night
- Airport transfers to/from airport and city-center locations (private upgrades available)
- Transportation between all towns that are guaranteed door-to-door transfers with a driver** (standard itinerary)
- Hopper Meet & Greet: Dublin pub crawl w/host & your first drink on us!*
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Farewell Dinner & Entertainment with Traditional Irish Music & Dance
- Your choice of tours & attractions:
- Dublin – Guinness Storehouse tour -OR- Old Jameson Distillery tour (Included)
- Cliffs of Moher tour on your door-to-door transfer from Galway to Killarney (Admission Included)
- Killarney – Ring of Kerry day tour -OR- Dingle Peninsula day tour (Included)
- Complete offerings of additional tours and attractions in each town to spend your trip how you choose! (Optional, for purchase)
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- 50% off Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
Ages 50+ Ireland Hopper: 7-Night Itinerary (Sun-Sun)
Double Room: $1,649
Single Room: $2,132
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Dublin International Airport (DUB) and departure from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
*Meet & Greet Pub Crawl included with weeks of 6 or more combined travelers.
**Guaranteed door-to-door transfers available with weeks of 4 or more combined travelers. Alternate transfer options or pricing will be available with 3 or less travelers, or custom hopper tours.
Friday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 1: Tour begins in Belfast
Saturday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 2: Belfast
Sunday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 3/Hopper Day 1: Transfer from Belfast to Dublin (Standard Ages 50+ Ireland Hopper Begins)
- Belfast Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour
- Titanic Museum
- North Antrim Day Tour including Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Bridge, Bushmills Distillery & more
Pre-Tour + Ages 50+ Ireland Hopper: 9-Night Itinerary (Fri-Sun)
Double Room: $1,949
Single Room: $2,132
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Belfast International Airport (BFS) or arrangements can be made from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Departure required from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Saturday – Southern Castles Post-Day 1/Hopper Day 7: Transfer from Killarney to Cork
(Standard Singles Ireland Hopper transfers to Co. Clare or Dublin for departure)
Sunday – Southern Castles Post-Day 2: Cork
Monday – Southern Castles Post-Day 3: Transfer from Cork to Kilkenny
Tuesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 4: Transfer from Kilkenny to Dublin
Wednesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 5: Tour ends in Dublin
- Kilkenny – Black & Gold City Train -OR- Smithwick’s Experience
- Kilkenny Castle
- Cork – Blarney Castle (Optional, for purchase)
Ages 50+ Ireland Hopper + Post-Tour: 10-Night Itinerary (Sun-Weds)
Double Room: $2,049
Single Room: $2,737
Flight not included. Tour requires round-trip flight to/from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Roommate Matching Guaranteed!
Tenon Tours guarantees the double occupancy rate for the standard 7-night Ireland Hopper itinerary.
If booking a pre, post or ultimate-tour the first 6 nights of the standard 7-night itinerary will be guaranteed at the double rate (the 7th night is split between two towns). If no roommate is found you will only be responsible for a single supplement of $69/night for any the additional 2 (pre), 4 (post alternative) or 6 (ultimate) nights.
Roommate Matching is guaranteed if booking outside 60 days of departure, inside 60 days please check with your Travel Specialist for availability.
2016– SOLD OUT
2017– May 14 & Sept TBA
*Roommate Matching, see next tab.
Terms: Pricing is per person based on land-only and can change at any time. Rates are not locked in until per person deposit is received. Not valid for weeks with fewer than two travelers. Prices do not include airfare or optional travel insurance. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Note: Tour suggested for ages 50+, but is not exclusive to a specific age range. Transfers from town-to-town may include other Tenon Tours travelers and the type of transfer may vary and is subject to change based on the total number of travelers traveling to/from the same destination on any particular date.
Departure times to each city can differ, but are usually between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. All departure times will be listed on the travel documents issued prior to departure from the U.S. so that you can plan out activities accordingly.
Yes! All US citizens must have a passport that remains valid 6 months beyond the dates of your trip. All non-US citizens must check with their local consulate for documentation requirements. If you do not have a passport, one may be obtained through your local post office, which also offers expedited processing. ALL NAMES PROVIDED TO TENON TOURS MUST BE AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR PASSPORT (first and last names only). You may want to make a copy of your passport and leave it at home with a friend of family.
Due to the cooler average climate in Ireland and Britain, most accommodations (hotels and/or B&B’s) do not have or need air-conditioning. Some accommodations will state that they have “temperature control” in the rooms, however the control you have over how hot or cold to make it is not to the extremes that our clients may be used to in North America. Some accommodations may have fans available, check with reception or your B&B host. Please see more detailed information here in our blog!
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. Click here for more information.
Yes! For each door-to-door transfer with a driver or day tour with a tour guide (such as on our optional tours) it is customary to tip between 2 to 5 Euros or Pounds per person, per transfer based on the service and information provided by your driver and/or guide. No tipping is required for drivers of scheduled/public transfers.