- Daily Breakfast (except on day 1)
- 8-day car Rental (automatic gear up to 4 pax – manual gear for minivans (including unlimited mileage, Third Party Liability, CDW, TP, PAI, Super CDW and TP, Airport Charges, Domestic one way – drop off, Road tax, Vat)*
- Exclusive By-Your-Side ServiceSM, our personal concierge service that includes a dedicated 24/7 emergency hotline and our mobile app, complete with features to enhance your journey.
- English speaking guide for 2 days in Piedmont
- 3 guided visits of selected, authentic and prestigious wine cellars with tastings of Barolo, Barbaresco and Asti Spumante wines.
- 2 lunches in typical restaurants in Piedmont with a tasting menu, water and coffee included.
- English speaking guide for 2 days in Tuscany (to visit Siena and san Gimignano and the Orcia Valley)
- Cooking class in San Gimignano including wine pairing at a local wine estate
- Admission, tasting and lunch at a winery in the Chianti Region
- Admission and wine tasting at a local winery in Montepulciano or Montalcino
- Admission to an organic farm in Pienza with light lunch (drinks included)
*If booking a self-drive tour.
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary or list of inclusions
- Personal expenses and additional sightseeing not listed in the inclusions
- Local taxes
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation upgrade to a luxury property including a free entrance in the indoor spa (Relais San Maurizio, Villa d’Amelia or similar)
- Dinners at local trattorias or gourmet restaurants or Michelin starred restaurants
- Hazelnut tour including a visit to a local producer ending with a tasting
- Cheeses Tasting tour including a visit to some local producers. Local Cheeses are considered part of the Piedmontese excellence
- Truffle Hunting
- Air Balloon ride
- Accommodation upgrade to a luxury property or historical building (Castello di Fonterutoli, Castello di Spaltenna or similar)
- Dinners at gourmet restaurants or in the vineyards
- Educational Harvest in the Vineyard (during the Harvest season: From September 10th to October 15th)
- Vespa Adventure in the Chianti Hills