- 8 Nights in Premiere Accommodations
- 2 Nights in a Dublin 3* City Center Hotel
- 3 Nights in a Galway 3* City Center Hotel
- 2 Nights in a Killarney 3* City Center Hotel
- 1 Night in a Castle Hotel
- Included Transportation:
- Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers
- Chauffeur Private Driver Guide – 5 Days Service
- Tours & Attractions:
- Guinness Connoisseur Experience
- Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Dublin
- Newgrange Visitor Center
- Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Galway
- Cliffs of Moher
- Bunratty Castle
- Blarney Castle & Stone
- Rock of Cashel
- Full Irish Breakfast Each Morning
- Tenon Tours 24/7 Traveler Hotline
- Tenon Tours Exclusive By-Your-Side Service℠ – Priority Level
- Concierge service with our custom Smartphone App providing:
- Access to your daily itinerary
- Restaurant recommendations
- Direct messaging to our TEAM for any and everything you may need
- AND so much more!
- Airfare to and/or from Destination
- Tips to the drivers/guides
- All personal items
- Anything not specifically mentioned above
Your Trip Includes:
Day 1: Saturday, May 23rd – Welcome to Ireland! – Arrival in Dublin & Guinness Storehouse
Day 2: Sunday, May 24th – Dublin Sightseeing & Walking Tour
Day 3: Monday, May 25th – Dublin to Galway & Walking Tour
Day 4: Tuesday, May 26th – Galway & Sligo (Family Heritage)
Day 5: Wednesday, May 27th – Galway – Free Day!
Day 6: Thursday, May 28th – Galway to Killarney via the Cliffs of Moher
Day 7: Friday, May 29th – Killarney (Ring of Kerry or Dingle Peninsula)
Day 8: Saturday, May 30th – Killarney to Dunboyne via Blarney Castle & the Rock of Cashel
Day 9: Sunday, May 31st – Farewell – Departure to the Dublin Airport
Guinness Connoisseur Experience:
In Guinness’s luxurious private bar, discreetly tucked away in a secluded area of the Guinness Storehouse, embark on a journey through the tastes, traditions and stories of the most popular variants of the “black stuff”- Guinness Draught, Guinness Original, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, and one of their beers from The Brewers Project range.
Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Dublin:
What better way to explore the city of Dublin, than through the eyes of a local! Dublin is a city with a soul, a place that has not lost sight of the fact that people are more fun than museums and that genuine human interaction is not the preserve of small villages. Founded in 841 by the Vikings, it is a city with an interesting past. Its many monuments tell of its history. Today, Dublin is the Cosmopolitan capital of the Irish Republic and a city of over one million people. Despite the many changes the city has witnessed during the last decade, it still remains a city ready to welcome all who wish to visit. Taking advantage of its compact size, the walking tour of Dublin allows visitors to soak in the atmosphere and buzz of the city, whilst enjoying an informative and entertaining tour.
Newgrange Visitor Center:
Newgrange is a prehistoric monument in County Meath and it was built during the Neolithic period, around 3,200 BC. It’s a large circular mound with an inner stone passageway and chamber, which illuminates during the Winter Solstice. The Brú Na Bóinne Visitor Centre is designed to present the archaeological heritage of the Boyne Valley, which includes the fascinating megalithic passage tombs of Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth.
Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Galway:
The city center of Galway is mainly pedestrian, so a walking tour is really the best way to enjoy its atmosphere and discover some of its most important monuments. The tour starts on Eyre Square and finishes at the Claddagh.
Cliffs of Moher:
Standing 230 meters above the ground at their highest point and 8km long, the Cliffs boast one of the most amazing views in Ireland. On a clear day, the Aran Islands are visible in Galway Bay as well as the valleys and hills of Connemara. The cliffs reach their highest point just north of O’Brien’s Tower built by Cornelius O’ Brien, a descendant of Brian Boru, to entertain his lady friends.
One of the most complete and authentic medieval castles in Ireland. Built in 1425 and plundered on many occasions, it was authentically restored in 1954 to its former medieval splendor and now contains mainly 15th and 16th century furnishings and tapestries capturing the mood and the style of the times. The castle hosts evening medieval banquets and takes the participants back to the time that the castle entertained its visitors with fine food, wine and song.
Blarney Castle & Stone:
Built in 1446, Blarney Castle is famous for its Blarney stone, the Stone of Eloquence, which is traditionally believed to have the power to bestow the gift of eloquence on all those who kiss it. Many legends tell the story of the Stone, but why not kiss it and find out the truth behind the legend.
Rock of Cashel:
Possibly the most photographed site in Ireland, the Rock of Cashel towers over the town of Cashel from its perch on a 200-foot high outcrop of limestone. Once the seat of the Kings of Munster. St. Patrick visited the rock in 450 AD, while Brian Boru was crowned the first high King of Ireland here in the tenth century.
OPTIONAL – Aran Islands Day Tour:
The Aran Islands are truly unique with their limestone cliffs, jagged rock formations and breathtaking beaches. They are also rich in history and cultural heritage. Gaelic is the first language of the Islands’ native residents.
- 10 to 14 Travelers: $2,999.00 per person
- 15 to 22 Travelers: $2,749.00 per person
- 23 to 30 Travelers: $2,699.00 per person
- PLUS – Book by April 30th for an additional $100 discount! (Example: 10 to 14 travelers only $2,899 per person)
- Double/Twin Rooms
- Single Supplement: $1,000.00
Pricing based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Single Supplement is added to base trip price. Triple rates available upon request. Pricing is land only. Please see inclusion tabs for more details.
- Aran Islands Day Tour – $55.00 per person
- Includes: Round-trip bus transportation, round-trip ferry ride, and mini-bus tour with entrance to Dun Aonghasa.
- $225.00 per person up to $3,000.00 in coverage
- Must be purchased within 7 days of your deposit date to cover pre-existing conditions and to cancel for any reason*
- *Travel Protection provided by TripMate, click here for more information on the plan.
- April 30, 2019: $250.00 per person deposit
- August 15, 2019: $750.00 per person deposit
- February 23, 2020: Final balance due
To sign up:
2. Once your traveler form is submitted please use the payment button below to make payment.
If you are submitting a form for more than one traveler, please submit all forms first and then use the payment button to be directed to the payment form. You can pay for multiple travelers at one time on the payment form.
Please note: This button will open a new page/tab for payment.