Private Driver Inclusions
- Daily breakfast (except day 1)
- 4 nights in 4- and 5-star hotel accommodations with private facilities
- Private transfers between all airports, hotels and train stations in the itinerary
- Private Tour of Musée d’Orsay with local cheese and wine tasting after
Seine River Cruise with a glass of Champagne
- One-way high-speed train ticket from Paris – Avignon
- Private half-day walking tour of Avignon with admission to the Papal Palace
- Private full-day tour of the Luberon with a visit to Châteauneuf du Pape
- Private full-day tour of Vaucluse with a stop in a provençal market
- One-way high-speed train ticket from Avignon – Aix en Provence
- Private walking tour of Aix en Provence
Note: This tour may also be done as a self-drive itinerary with a 5-day vehicle rental starting on day 2. We recommend pick-ups at Avignon train station and drop-offs at your preferred French airport of departure.
Alternatively, you may hire a chauffeur guide starting on day 2 to drive you to Provence from Paris and stay with you for the remainder of your vacation.
Contact us for inclusions and custom pricing for a self-drive tour of France.
- Pre/post nights in Paris or your desired French gateway city
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary or list of inclusions
- Personal expenses and additional sightseeing not listed above
- Local taxes
- Travel insurance