- 7 nights in Premiere city-center hotels
- Pre/Post nights available
- Superior & Luxury Hotel upgrades available
- Castle stay option available on the last night
- Airport transfers to/from airport and city-center locations (private upgrades available)
- Transportation between all towns that are guaranteed door-to-door transfers with a driver** (standard itinerary)
- Hopper Meet & Greet: Dublin pub crawl w/host & your first drink on us!*
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Farewell Dinner & Entertainment with Traditional Irish Music & Dance
- Your choice of tours & attractions:
- Dublin – Guinness Storehouse tour -OR- Old Jameson Distillery tour (Included)
- Cliffs of Moher tour on your door-to-door transfer from Galway to Killarney (Admission Included)
- Killarney – Ring of Kerry day tour -OR- Dingle Peninsula day tour (Included)
- Complete offerings of additional tours and attractions in each town to spend your trip how you choose! (Optional, for purchase)
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- 50% off Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
Singles Ireland Hopper: 7-Night Itinerary (Sun-Sun)
Double Room: $1,749
Single Room: $2,232
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Dublin International Airport (DUB) and departure from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
*Meet & Greet Pub Crawl included with weeks of 6 or more combined travelers.
**Guaranteed door-to-door transfers available with weeks of 4 or more combined travelers. Alternate transfer options or pricing will be available with 3 or less travelers, or custom hopper tours.
Friday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 1: Tour begins in Belfast
Saturday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 2: Belfast
Sunday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 3/Hopper Day 1: Transfer from Belfast to Dublin (Standard Singles Ireland Hopper Begins)
- Belfast Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour
- Titanic Museum
- North Antrim Day Tour including Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Bridge, Bushmills Distillery & more
Pre-Tour + Singles Ireland Hopper: 9-Night Itinerary (Fri-Sun)
Double Room: $2,049
Single Room: $2,670
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Belfast International Airport (BFS) or arrangements can be made from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Departure required from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Saturday – Southern Castles Post-Day 1/Hopper Day 7: Transfer from Killarney to Cork
(Standard Singles Ireland Hopper transfers to Co. Clare or Dublin for departure)
Sunday – Southern Castles Post-Day 2: Cork
Monday – Southern Castles Post-Day 3: Transfer from Cork to Kilkenny
Tuesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 4: Transfer from Kilkenny to Dublin
Wednesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 5: Tour ends in Dublin
- Kilkenny – Black & Gold City Train -OR- Smithwick’s Experience
- Kilkenny Castle
- Cork – Blarney Castle (Optional, for purchase)
Singles Ireland Hopper + Post-Tour: 10-Night Itinerary (Sun-Weds)
Double Room: $2,149
Single Room: $2,837
Flight not included. Tour requires round-trip flight to/from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Roommate Matching Guaranteed!
Tenon Tours guarantees the double occupancy rate for the standard 7-night Ireland Hopper itinerary.
If booking a pre, post or ultimate-tour the first 6 nights of the standard 7-night itinerary will be guaranteed at the double rate (the 7th night is split between two towns). If no roommate is found you will only be responsible for a single supplement of $69/night for any the additional 2 (pre), 4 (post alternative) or 6 (ultimate) nights.
Roommate Matching is guaranteed if booking outside 60 days of departure, inside 60 days please check with your Travel Specialist for availability.
September 10, 2017: One Male Roommate Spot Available!!
Ages 20s-40s: MAY 6, 2018 & SEPTEMBER 9, 2018
Ages 50+: MAY 13, 2018 & SEPTEMBER 23, 2018: Please see our 50+ Hopper Tour!
*Roommate Matching, see next tab.
Terms: Pricing is per person based on land-only and can change at any time. Rates are not locked in until per person deposit is received. Not valid for weeks with fewer than two travelers. Prices do not include airfare or optional travel insurance. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Note: Weeks assigned for solo travelers are not exclusive to solo travelers. Transfers from town-to-town may include other Tenon Tours travelers and the type of transfer may vary and is subject to change based on the total number of travelers traveling to/from the same destination on any particular date.
You can absolutely bring a friend! Our Singles Tour is set up to be a great way to meet new people, but if you’re more comfortable traveling with a friend, then you can certainly travel together.
Please note that Hopper weeks assigned for solo travelers are not exclusive to solo travelers. Transfers from town-to-town may include other Tenon Tours travelers and the type of transfer may vary and is subject to change based on the total number of travelers traveling to/from the same destination on any particular date.
We do our best to keep everyone together, but this is not guaranteed. Multiple hotels may need to be utilized in different towns due to availability and different room type requirements.
Our Singles Tours are set up the same as all of our Hopper tours without a full-time host or guide; however, we do provide a local host during your welcome event on your first evening. Please remember these tours were designed for the independent traveler. See our General Hopper Questions above for more information regarding the structure of Hopper tours so you know what to expect during the tour.
A welcome event is included with your tour on your first evening. Your first day is free to tour as you please, on your own. Tenon Tours will create a Facebook event prior to departure and invite all travelers to “join” so that everyone may introduce themselves and discuss the upcoming trip. If travelers would like to set up a time on their own to meet the first day before the welcome event we encourage it!
Past Singles tours have ranged from 12 to 25 people. There is no maximum, though we prefer to keep the group under 30 travelers to maintain a more intimate experience.