- 7 nights in Premiere city-center hotels
- Pre/Post nights available
- Superior & Luxury Hotel upgrades available
- Castle stay option available on the last night
- Airport transfers to/from airport and city-center locations (private upgrades available)
- Transportation between all towns that are guaranteed door-to-door transfers with a driver** (standard itinerary)
- Hopper Meet & Greet: Dublin pub crawl w/host & your first drink on us!*
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Farewell Dinner & Entertainment with Traditional Irish Music & Dance
- Your choice of tours & attractions:
- Dublin – Guinness Storehouse tour -OR- Old Jameson Distillery tour (Included)
- Cliffs of Moher tour on your door-to-door transfer from Galway to Killarney (Admission Included)
- Killarney – Ring of Kerry day tour -OR- Dingle Peninsula day tour (Included)
- Complete offerings of additional tours and attractions in each town to spend your trip how you choose! (Optional, for purchase)
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- 50% off Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
Singles Ireland Hopper: 7-Night Itinerary (Sun-Sun)
Double Room: $1,649
Single Room: $2,132
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Dublin International Airport (DUB) and departure from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
*Meet & Greet Pub Crawl included with weeks of 6 or more combined travelers.
**Guaranteed door-to-door transfers available with weeks of 4 or more combined travelers. Alternate transfer options or pricing will be available with 3 or less travelers, or custom hopper tours.
Friday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 1: Tour begins in Belfast
Saturday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 2: Belfast
Sunday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 3/Hopper Day 1: Transfer from Belfast to Dublin (Standard Singles Ireland Hopper Begins)
- Belfast Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour
- Titanic Museum
- North Antrim Day Tour including Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Bridge, Bushmills Distillery & more
Pre-Tour + Singles Ireland Hopper: 9-Night Itinerary (Fri-Sun)
Double Room: $1,949
Single Room: $2,132
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Belfast International Airport (BFS) or arrangements can be made from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Departure required from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Saturday – Southern Castles Post-Day 1/Hopper Day 7: Transfer from Killarney to Cork
(Standard Singles Ireland Hopper transfers to Co. Clare or Dublin for departure)
Sunday – Southern Castles Post-Day 2: Cork
Monday – Southern Castles Post-Day 3: Transfer from Cork to Kilkenny
Tuesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 4: Transfer from Kilkenny to Dublin
Wednesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 5: Tour ends in Dublin
- Kilkenny – Black & Gold City Train -OR- Smithwick’s Experience
- Kilkenny Castle
- Cork – Blarney Castle (Optional, for purchase)
Singles Ireland Hopper + Post-Tour: 10-Night Itinerary (Sun-Weds)
Double Room: $2,049
Single Room: $2,737
Flight not included. Tour requires round-trip flight to/from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Roommate Matching Guaranteed!
Tenon Tours guarantees the double occupancy rate for the standard 7-night Ireland Hopper itinerary.
If booking a pre, post or ultimate-tour the first 6 nights of the standard 7-night itinerary will be guaranteed at the double rate (the 7th night is split between two towns). If no roommate is found you will only be responsible for a single supplement of $69/night for any the additional 2 (pre), 4 (post alternative) or 6 (ultimate) nights.
Roommate Matching is guaranteed if booking outside 60 days of departure, inside 60 days please check with your Travel Specialist for availability.
2017– May 7 & Sept. 10
*Roommate Matching, see next tab.
Terms: Pricing is per person based on land-only and can change at any time. Rates are not locked in until per person deposit is received. Not valid for weeks with fewer than two travelers. Prices do not include airfare or optional travel insurance. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Note: Weeks assigned for solo travelers are not exclusive to solo travelers. Transfers from town-to-town may include other Tenon Tours travelers and the type of transfer may vary and is subject to change based on the total number of travelers traveling to/from the same destination on any particular date.
Accommodations are carefully chosen by Tenon Tours based on the needs and size of the group. For more questions about Hotels please see the Hopper Tour Hotels section above.
Our Singles Tours are set up the same as all of our Hopper tours without a full-time host or guide; however, we do provide a local host during your welcome event on your first evening. Please remember these tours were designed for the independent traveler. See our General Hopper Questions above for more information regarding the structure of Hopper tours so you know what to expect during the tour.
Every hotel has different policies, but at night most hotels check guests at the entrance to ensure only resident guests are staying the night, as well as provide extra security.
Day tours, attractions and activities are available for selection and pre-purchase up to 21 days prior to departure. Travel documents cannot be issued to the group until everyone traveling has submitted their selections so make sure to let your Travel Specialist know your requests as soon as you can!
By purchasing these options prior to travel you are able to pay in $USD or $CAD while locking in the exchange rate as well as any discounts that may have been extended to Tenon Tours clients. Your space on these tours is also guaranteed as many day tours sell out months prior to operating. Some day tour options are provided to Tenon Tours clients privately and must be purchased prior to travel so minimum group size requirements are met and the proper vehicle size can be reserved.
If you do not plan to arrange your tour and attractions prior to travel you may purchase these items directly from the vendor itself at their retail rates and in the local currency, if there is availability. During your tour please feel free to check with your hotel reception desk or concierge for information on tours or for the location of the tourist office.
Each trip is different, but on average the ratio is about 3:1 (female to male).