- 7 nights in Premiere city-center hotels
- Pre/Post nights available
- Superior & Luxury Hotel upgrades available
- Airport transfers to/from airport and city-center locations (private upgrades available)
- Transportation between all towns that are guaranteed door-to-door transfers with a driver** (standard itinerary)
- St. Patrick’s Hopper Meet & Greet: Dublin pub crawl w/host & your first drink on us*
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Farewell Dinner & Entertainment with Traditional Irish Music & Dance
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style:
- St. Patrick’s Day Swag Bag
- St. Patrick’s Day drink voucher to kick off your celebrations – Slainte!
- Balcony access to view the Killarney St. Patrick’s Day Parade*
- Killarney St. Patrick’s Day Festival* including kidzone, storytelling bus/train, Irish music and dancing performances & more!
- Your choice of tours & attractions:
- Dublin – Guinness Storehouse tour -OR- Teeling Whiskey Company pass (Included)
- Cliffs of Moher tour on your door-to-door transfer from Galway to Killarney (Admission Included)
- Killarney – Ring of Kerry day tour -OR- Dingle Peninsula day tour (Included)
- Complete offerings of additional tours and attractions in each town to spend your trip how you choose! (Optional, for purchase)
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- 50% off Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
St. Patrick’s Ireland Hopper: 7-Night Itinerary (Sun-Sun)
Double Room: $1,699
Single Room: $2,189
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Dublin International Airport (DUB) and departure from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
*-Meet & Greet Pub Crawl included with weeks of 6 or more combined travelers.
-Balcony access available exclusively to guests of Killarney hotel.
-Killarney St. Patrick’s festival activities and timeline to be determined and announced early 2017.
**Guaranteed door-to-door transfers available with weeks of 4 or more combined travelers. Alternate transfer options or pricing will be available with 3 or less travelers, or custom hopper tours.
Friday, 3/10 – Northern Coast Pre-Day 1: Tour begins in Belfast
Saturday, 3/11 – Northern Coast Pre-Day 2: Belfast
Sunday, 3/12 – Northern Coast Pre-Day 3/Hopper Day 1: Transfer from Belfast to Dublin (Standard St. Patrick’s Hopper Begins)
- Belfast Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour
- Titanic Museum
- North Antrim Day Tour including Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Bridge, Bushmills Distillery & more
Pre-Tour + St. Patrick’s Ireland Hopper: 9-Night Itinerary (Fri-Sun)
Double Room: $2,049
Single Room: $2,679
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Belfast International Airport (BFS) or arrangements can be made from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Departure required from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Saturday, 3/18 – Southern Castles Post-Day 1/Hopper Day 7: Transfer from Killarney to Cork
(Standard St. Patrick’s Hopper transfers to Co. Clare or Dublin for departure)
Sunday, 3/19 – Southern Castles Post-Day 2: Cork
Monday, 3/20 – Southern Castles Post-Day 3: Transfer from Cork to Kilkenny
Tuesday, 3/21 – Southern Castles Post-Day 4: Transfer from Kilkenny to Dublin
Wednesday, 3/22 – Southern Castles Post-Day 5: Tour ends in Dublin
- Kilkenny – Black & Gold City Train -OR- Smithwick’s Experience
- Kilkenny Castle
- Cork – Blarney Castle (Optional, for purchase)
St. Patrick’s Hopper + Post-Tour: 10-Night Itinerary (Sun-Weds)
Double Room: $2,099
Single Room: $2,799
Flight not included. Tour requires round-trip flight to/from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
St. Patrick’s Hopper
The foundation of our tours is the flexibility that is built into them. Other than transfers from town to town & scheduled tours or attractions, your vacation to spend as you please. A Hopper Tour is designed to provide you flexibility and independence in which your itinerary, accommodations, transfers and some tours/attractions are all pre-arranged to provide you with the structure you need while traveling. The rest of the trip is up to you to do as you please.
We arrange for transportation from town to town, rather than travelers having to drive themselves (self-drive), or having to be stuck on a bus with a tour group for the duration of their trip (fully-escorted). Paired with a provided itinerary and optional tours and attractions, this is the perfect way to combine the structure you need, with the flexibility you want!
We recommend our tours for active independent travelers who want an alternative to driving themselves or a fully-planned tour with no freedom or flexibility. This tour is not recommended for those who require a full time guide, private transportation service at all times, luggage handling or have mobility issues requiring wheelchairs, have trouble walking or limiting medical conditions.
A full-time host or guide is not provided with Hopper Tours. Your Tenon Tours Travel Specialist will be happy to work with you prior to departure to answer any of your questions and make suggestions about available things to see or do. On most day tours and attractions there are licensed tour guides available and we also recommend asking the receptionists at your hotels for helpful tips and information. You will be provided with a 24/7 Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline if any issues or emergencies do arise and you need assistance.
Departure times to each city can differ, but are usually between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. All departure times will be listed on the travel documents issued prior to departure from the U.S. so that you can plan out activities accordingly.