Ready to start planning your trip?Our Travel Specialists are ready to help you find the perfect tour.
Sustainable ToursWe’re making it easier for our customers to travel responsibly. Whether you want to travel town to town by train or electric car; tour stunning locations by foot or e-bike; or enjoy regional cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients, we are here to make it happen.
Examples of responsible tourism that Tenon Tours can provide:
Why Tenon Tours?
Learn why you should travel with Tenon Tours by downloading our brochure below.Get my Guide
- Alternative transportation such as train travel, electric cars (where available) and e-bikes.
- Eco-friendly accommodations including guesthouses and boutique hotels.
- Tours operated by companies with green accreditations.
- Variety of green activities such as walking tours, e-bike tours, golfing, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, canyoning and more.
- Tours and attractions that promote cultural heritage and encourage responsible enjoyment.
- Visits to locally-owned farmhouses, B&Bs and vineyards.
- Reservations at local restaurants with locally-sourced ingredients.
- Guided and private tours that help keep local tour operators and guides in business, therefore allowing them to contribute to their economies.
- Providing equal access to all travelers regardless of disabilities or age.