Tenon Tours is always looking for great people to join our team! Have travel industry experience? Even better!
At this time, we only have a limited amount of high-level positions that we are actively hiring for. If you are not interested, or do not fulfill the requirements for those positions, we still encourage you to submit a current resume/CV and a note letting us know why we should consider you when new positions do become available or what you may be qualified for. We will notify you when any jobs become available to submit an official application for consideration.
- Professional and approachable demeanor
- Positive work ethic, “can-do” attitude, and excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task & should be detail oriented
- MUST be proficient with computers
- Professional phone etiquette
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Any/all travel experience is a plus!
All team members are required to work together to ensure the efficient transition of each reservation between departments while maintaining the company’s excellent overall customer service rating.