Work With Us
For Curious Explorers.
Passionate. Adventurous. A tight-knit group from various backgrounds and regions of the world. Let’s face it, we’re pretty proud of our team here at Tenon Tours. We can hang our hat on the fact that we’re all in this business for the right reasons—to share our passion for travel and to connect travelers to new places, new cultures, and new experiences in Europe. As we continue to grow and expand, we’re always on the lookout for our next team member, someone who is as experienced and enthusiastic about travel as we are.
Our Core Values
Passionate, loyal, invested, dedicated, eager
Accountable, regimented, systematic, honest, methodical
Collaborative, considerate, compassionate
Customer-first mentality, helpful, trustworthy, ethical
Values culture and interpersonal relationships
Current Career Opportunities
This position is responsible for overseeing a team of Travel Specialists, which includes recruiting, hiring, and training, managing their efforts, providing ongoing training, and reviewing data, trends, and processes to achieve maximum potential for selling tour packages throughout Europe. The Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and Service.
- Recruit, hire, train (as needed), and manage a team of Travel Specialists
- Develop a Company sales training structure and training manual
- Provide ongoing training to the team based on frequent observation and reviews
- Manage distribution of incoming leads and workload and efforts of sales team
- Measure performance by analyzing data, metrics, goals, and KPIs
- Track and manage Travel Specialist commission and SPIFFs
- Provide feedback through organized call listening sessions
- Assist the Travel Specialists on key accounts to ensure the highest closing rate
- Collaborate with Marketing/Product teams to provide enticing product offerings and increase overall conversion rates for web visitor → qualified lead → customer
- Create a healthy competitive sales environment with enticing incentives and contests
- Act in the best interest of the Company to enforce policies and procedures in a supportive environment
- 3+ years experience in sales management – travel industry strongly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent training and communication skills to deliver a consistent message with confidence
- Moderate to advanced systems/software adaptation, use and understanding in order to monitor data, employee activity and company efficiencies
- Ability to unify and motivate a team while creating a healthy environment
- Professional and approachable demeanor
- Positive work ethic, “can-do” attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary + Commission
- Generous PTO
- Personal and professional travel opportunities
- Profit Sharing Plan
Tenon Tours is always looking for great people to join our team! Have travel industry experience? Even better!
At this time, we only have a limited amount of high-level positions that we are actively hiring for. If you are not interested or do not fulfill the requirements for those positions, we still encourage you to submit a current resume/CV and a note letting us know why we should consider you when new positions become available or what you may be qualified for. We will notify you when any jobs become available to submit an official application for consideration.
- Professional and approachable demeanor
- Positive work ethic, “can-do” attitude, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task & should be detail-oriented
- MUST be proficient with computers
- Professional phone etiquette
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Any/all travel experience is a plus!
All team members are required to work together to ensure the efficient transition of each reservation between departments while maintaining the company’s excellent overall customer service rating.
Apply To Join Tenon Tours
Interested in a career in travel? Then submit an application! If you don’t see a job that’s a good fit for you, or if we are not actively hiring, feel free to submit your CV/resume for future opportunities that might come up.
Our personal concierge service and mobile app
Custom Europe Experts
Experts in planning truly customized trips
Value without Compromise
High-touch inclusions and customized experiences
Consistency with Individuality
You’ll always be met with the highest standards