- 7 nights in 4* Hotel Accommodations
- 2 Nights in Galway (The Meyrick Hotel or similar)
- 2 Nights in Killarney (The International Hotel or similar)
- 2 nights in Cork (The Imperial Hotel or similar)
- 2 nights in Dublin (The Brooks Hotel or similar)
- Full Time Private Driver/Guide on a Luxury Coach Bus (will accommodate group size)
- Pick up – Galway City Center
- Drop off – Dublin City Center
- 4 excursions detailed on the next tab
- Arrival Group Airport Transfer to Shannon Airport
- Departure Group Airport Transfer to Dublin Airport
- Full Irish Breakfast Each Morning
- 1 Three Course Dinner at Howth Castle (Transfer included)
- Porterage service at each hotel
- All Hotel Taxes & Fees
- Tenon Tours Mobile App
- By-Your-Side Service℠
- 24/7 Emergency Traveler Hotline
- Your tour includes an excursion over to the Aran Islands. The Aran Islands are truly unique with their limestone cliffs, jagged rock formations and breathtaking beaches. They are also rich in history and cultural heritage with Gaelic as the first language of the islands’ native residents. Includes round-trip bus from city center and ferry ride. While on Inis Mor you can choose more independent options such as hiring a local bus tour, bicycle, jaunting cart or explore completely on your own. Bus will leave approximately 10:30 – 11:00am for the ferry at 12pm. Ferry back will be scheduled for around 5pm.
The Cliffs of Moher
- Standing 214 meters at their highest point, the Cliffs stretch for 8 kilometers along the Atlantic Coast of County Clare in the west of Ireland. From the Cliffs on a clear day, one can see the Aran Islands and Galway Bay, as well as the Twelve Pins and the Maum Turk Mountains in Connemara. Whether it be the cliffs themselves carved by time, ocean and weather into fantastic shapes and formations, the mighty Atlantic ocean or the birds, plants and other wildlife that inhabit the cliffs and the sea there are plenty of natural wonders to enjoy here.
Old Jameson Distillery Midleton Experience & Tasting
- Enjoy a private tour of the original Jameson Distillery. The Jameson Experience Tour is a 75-minute fully guided tour around the original Midleton Distillery which brings the stories of Jameson’s rich heritage to life. You will learn about the hard working people and field-to-glass processes responsible for the whiskey that bears John Jameson’s name. On this tour, one of the friendly Jameson Ambassadors will guide you around some of the key buildings, including the warehouses and the Micro- Distillery. The tour finishes with your chance to do a guided comparative tasting of three famous whiskeys, one being Jameson.
Falconry Ireland in Woodenbridge
- Experience the fascinating sport of falconry come alive in the beautiful surroundings of Woodenbridge Co. Wicklow, deep in the Garden of Ireland. The event starts with an introductory talk about the sport of falconry, the types of birds used & how they are trained. Move on to a flying session with a pair of Harris Hawks, participants get to fly these majestic birds down to their own gloved fist, then pose for pictures. Finish with a photo session as Owls, Falcons & other birds are passed around to the guests gloved fist for pictures. Falconry Ireland is pleased to offer visitors the opportunity to engage hands-on in this most ancient of field sports. Situated in rolling countryside on the banks of the historic Goldmines river, this location is less than 2-hours from Dublin City.
Thursday May 2 – Day 1 : Galway
Friday May 3 – Day 2: Galway
Saturday May 4 – Day 3: Killarney
Sunday May 5 – Day 4: Killarney
Monday May 6 – Day 5: Cork
Tuesday May 7 – Day 6: Cork
Wednesday May 8 – Day 7: Dublin
Thursday May 9 – Day 8: Dublin
Friday May 10 – Day 9: Departure
Price Per Person (Land Only): $2,599.00 Per Person
Single Supplement: $139.00/per night
*Package Excludes: Passports, visas, tips, all personal items and anything not specifically mentioned above as included. Prices are based on current rates and exchange rates and not guaranteed until the required per person deposit or payment has been received.
$350 per person deposit: June 25, 2018
$350 per person deposit: Oct 15, 2018
Final Balance: February 15, 2019
Pricing and schedules from Syracuse, NY will be available November 1st. You may add flights to your package or purchase on your own. If purchased on your own, you will be responsible for your transportation to the hotel.
Travel Protection through TripMate
$300.00 Per Person for up to $4,000.00 in coverage. Details on Coverage can be viewed by clicking here!
Do you have questions about your tour? For all General Travel Questions as well as helpful tips check out our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on the button below!