A Hundred-Thousand Welcomes from the Tenon Tours Team, Your Partner in Travel to the Emerald Isle
Choosing a tour operator for your clients is an important decision. Why choose Tenon?
- Our team of professionals have dedicated their careers to travel. Together we have over 150 years of experience in individual, group and educational travel.
- We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. Our customers are more than just numbers.
- We are committed to providing every customer with a high-quality, unforgettable travel experience.
- We appreciate your business and value your time. We pride ourselves on providing travel agents with outstanding service and personal attention. We are easy to reach, responsive and flexible.
- With Tenon Tours, your clients can travel Ireland their way. We offer a variety of ways to travel, from our popular semi-escorted tours and special-interest group travel, to custom-designed adventures and independent self-drive tours. We do it all.
- Safety and security are at the forefront of everything we do. We carefully select our partner hotels, transport companies and guides.
- We are a partner of Tourism Ireland, and a member of the International Airlines Travel Agents Network (IATAN) and the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA).
- Dedicated travel agent toll-free phone number (855-209-5163) and email email@example.com.
Your group is protected:
- Professional Liability/E&O Insurance up to $1 million
- Travel Guard, Consumer Traveler Protection Plan
How Land Pricing Works:
- Custom Tour Prices will be presented as a net rate.
- Commission will be presented as options to be added to the net rate at standard rates of 10%, 12% and 15% and chosen based on the agent’s discretion. Any commission percentage level or flat amount may be requested.
- Scheduled and Packed tour pricing will be available and commissionable at 10%. Additional commission may be added at each agent’s discretion.
- Individual Optional Travel Insurance* commissionable at 10%. Additional commission may be added.
- For groups with a minimum of 10 travelers a mandatory group Insurance plan is available for $87, commissionable at 10%. Additional commission may be added.
- For more information please reference our insurance page.
How Payments & Commission Payouts Work:
- Prices are quoted based on net payment via agency check.
- To pay via credit card a 2.5% processing fee will be assessed on top of the gross charged price.
- If paying via credit card inclusive of commission Tenon Tours will issue the agency a check for your commission 2-3 weeks post the clients return date.
Group Tour Requests:
- Due to the amount of time and additional contracting through various vendors and suppliers to fit your needs and requests Tenon Tours will require a refundable deposit in order to ensure your commitment to the group pricing process and in turn, Tenon Tours’ commitment to you and your group.
- A proposal will be prepared and presented based on your initial group request in which you will have 10 days to lock in the quote with a refundable deposit.
How Flight Pricing Works:
- FIT Requests:
- Fares will be presented as a current net rate based on that day and may fluctuate until ticketed. Commission may be added at each agent’s discretion.
- Full payment is required to confirm schedules and fares, at which time they will be ticketed.
- If quote is accepted payment will be required through the customer account. Tickets will be secured at the first opportunity during normal business hours 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. In the unlikely event that your quoted airfare changes between submitting payment and ticketing, we will require the difference in fare.
- Group Requests:
- Fares will be presented as a net rate and guaranteed until the deposit due date imposed by the airline. Commission may be added at each agent’s discretion.
- Payment schedule will be determined by the specific airline group payment policies.
- Once ticketed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Name changes are not allowed.
- Schedule changes may be subject to any difference in fare, any applicable airline-imposed change fee + $50.00 per ticket.
- All tickets and ticket-holders are subject to the terms set forth by the airline.
- It is the agent and clients responsibility to check the flight dates and schedule before confirming payment.
*Some restrictions may apply. Subject to Travel Insurance terms and conditions.
Join Tenon Tours for a One-of-a-Kind
Travel Agent FAM to Ireland
This Ireland Travel Agent FAM is different – We drive, you create! Tenon Tours will introduce you to the semi-escorted tour of Ireland where you’ll be provided with your accommodations and transportation, but also with a flexible itinerary and optional day tours to spend your time as you wish — the perfect way to combine the structure you need, with the flexibility you want! Dates: TBD