Ireland Packages Available in 2020/2021
Did you know you can hire an expert private chauffeur to guide you through your trip to Ireland? Your chauffeur is more than a driver, they are a knowledgable expert on many of the famous destinations and attractions you’ll experience along your travels. This flexible trip type is great for those who want to go at their own pace and experience Ireland as a passenger in a comfortable luxury vehicle without the hassle or risk of self-driving along the way. There’s no way to beat the added touch of a knowledgeable local giving you insight into your trip!
• Plan a 5-Night Chauffeur tour from just $1,699 per person! Details in inclusions.
Visit Ireland the way you’ve always dreamed of, at your own pace. Our travel planning professionals will help you personalize your Ireland self-drive trip based on your travel dates, interests and budget. We’ve done the research; let us save you the time!
• 5-Night, 6 Day Self-Drive Tour of Ireland starting from only $549 per person! Details in inclusions.
Our Hopper tours offer the best option for those who want to experience multiple destinations during their trip to Ireland. Tenon Tours provides transportation options from town-to-town, complete with accommodations but you’ll have the flexibility to spend your time as you wish.
Tenon Tours caters to groups of all sizes. Planning a family vacation? Need help planning a large scale group to Ireland? We’ve got you covered! We’ve had a number of groups travel with us throughout the years – some small, some huge (1,000 people for the Emerald Isle Classic!). We will take care of your hotels and transportation but you’ll get to decide which destinations or tours you’d like to experience.
Some of the tours we’ve planned in the past include:
• Tea on the Titanic: Our journey will take us to the place where the Titanic was built – Belfast, Northern Ireland, down the east coast of Ireland to the last port of call for Titanic – Cobh, and from Cobh we’ll take the ferry over to the UK to visit Wales, Southampton, and London before our return flight home.
• Croke Park Classic: We have 3-Night, 6-Night, and 9-Night travel packages available and, as always, you can customize your own tour! Already have a game ticket? No problem! Let us know on your request form and we’ll adjust your package price!
• Cathedrals of Ireland: You will experience the history of Ireland as told through the skilled hands of those who built the Cathedrals and experience how those Cathedrals have changed and defined the nature of the Catholic Church in Ireland. Because Ireland was a land divided by ‘the troubles,’ and by an invasion of Britain into the everyday life of the Irish people
Search our database of group tour itineraries we’ve planned in the past by visiting our Private Group Tour page below.
Interested in a themed vacation in Ireland? Want to visit some of your favorite movie’s filming locations? Want to learn more about the history of the country you are visiting? Check out our theme tours or customize your own tour!
Collaborate with Tenon tours to create your own custom fitness and adventure tour in Ireland. Interested in sunrise yoga or sunset spa experience? Is martial arts or boxing your preference? We will help plan your next adventure abroad!
Adventure tour options include: Watersports, off road driving courses, indoor sky diving, zorbing, quad trekking, private gym rentals, joining local fitness classes, sunrise yoga, unique fitness options and adrenaline-pumping adventure excursions. It’s up to you!
Learn more about our Adventure Tours of Ireland
Have you always wanted to visit a hundred (or even thousand) year old castle in Ireland? Do you want to experience medieval history like a king or a queen? Tenon Tours offers various day tours to different castle attractions all over the country. We also provide the ability to upgrade to castle accommodations to all of our travelers when available in their destination. There are many types of castle properties, from Authentic Castle Hotels, Modern Castle Hotels to Hotels next to or on castle grounds.
Our top ten favorite castles to stay in:
- Abbeyglen Castle Hotel
- Adare Manor
- Ashford Castle
- Ballygally Castle
- Ballynahinch Castle
- Ballyseede Castle
- Barberstown Castle
- Bellingham Castle
- Cabra Castle
- Castle Leslie
See our full list of castle stays and tours:
Plan your dream honeymoon in Ireland! Every couple is unique which is why our custom tour specialists work with you to create a custom itinerary to make your honeymoon one you’ll never forget. Let us sort through the options so you can focus on planning your wedding.