Greece Self-Drive Tours
Mountains, mountains, and more mountains. Buckle up, road trips in Switzerland are an adventure in and of themselves.
As expert itinerary planners, we’ll help you craft the perfect tour.
Boutique hotels, traditional hotels, and villas.
Choose your vehicle type and size, from motorcycle to van.
Design your trip based on the things you want to see and do.
Interests & Themes
Love architecture, history, or Mediterranean cuisine? Use your interests to personalize your trip.
Book With Confidence
Your Self-Drive vacation comes with our By-Your-Side ServiceSM
What To Expect
- Your choice of overnight stays, in some of our favorite places
- Accommodations for every night of your trip in boutique hotels, traditional hotels, and villas.
- Rental vehicle, a variety of vehicle types and sizes
- All accommodation taxes/fees
- Breakfast every morning
- 24/7 Traveler Hotline
- By-Your-Side ServiceSM
- On the mainland, both boutique and traditional hotels are most common.
- Very common in the islands along with villas and self-catering options.
Your self-drive car rental comes with:
- Rental vehicle with available pick-up/drop-off at the airport of your choice and most city centers.
- Choose from different car sizes, transmission (manual or automatic), vans, luxury options, or motorcycle.
- Included extras
- All compulsory insurance: Collision Damage Waiver insurance (CDW with a deductible), theft protection insurance (TP), VAT sales tax, unlimited free mileage, third party liability insurance, airport surcharge, and a free road map. Upgrades to Super CDW available.
A current valid driver’s license is required to rent a car in Greece and an international driving permit (IDP) is also required by law. Drivers must be over 18.
It is important to know that once outside of the cities, the roads can be quite narrow and challenging to navigate.
Parking tickets often come with the removal of license plates and can be pricey to get them back.
The various gas stations outside of the cities often do not accept credit cards.
Other Ways to Explore
Hit the road on your own or enjoy the luxury of having someone else in the driver’s seat. Or mix things up to get you there in whatever mode fits your journey best. Take a private tour custom-made for your group, or the most romantic chapter to add to your story.
No two tours are the same. So how do we get you there? That’s up to you.
Our personal concierge service and mobile app
Custom Europe Experts
Experts in planning truly customized trips
Value without Compromise
High-touch inclusions and customized experiences
Consistency with Individuality
You’ll always be met with the highest standards